- Are you a primary care physician, physician assistant, or family nurse practitioner?
- IsÃ‚Â your practice site in a documented health manpower shortage area, medically underserved area or economically distressed area? Find shortage areas:Ã‚Â HPSA by state and county
- DoesÃ‚Â your practice serve its fair share (or better) of underserved populations?
- Do you have a willingness/desire to live and work in an underserved, often rural, part of the state?
- Do youÃ‚Â and your family have a willingness to become an active participant in the local community?
Apply Now to Be Part of the Community Practitioner Program
PleaseÃ‚Â contact the North Carolina Office of Rural Health toÃ‚Â find outÃ‚Â if you are eligible for state or federal loan repayment assistance before applying to the CPP Program.
For more information about the CPP Program, contact Mandy Haynes