Practice Management Services through PractEssentials
To assist your practice with the ever-increasing challenges of the current health care environment, PractEssentials, a North Carolina Medical Society Foundation initiative, provides a variety of consulting services designed to help your practice identify potential problems areas, evaluate options, and implement solutions. All consulting services are provided at a discounted fee structure for North Carolina Medical Society members. A full line of practice management services are offered through the North Carolina Medical Society Foundation’s PractEssentials program.
PractEssentials can help your practice with the following:
- Software Assessment and Selection
- EHR Assessment & Implementation
- Meeting Meaningful Use Measures
- Managed Care Contracting
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Practice Start-up
- Risk Management & Compliance Assistance
- Marketing & Business Development
- Patient Satisfaction Strategy Development
- Facility Build-outs
- Practice Valuation
- Strategic/Operational Planning
- ICD-10 Implementation
- Group Purchasing
PractEssentials, in partnership with North Carolina Medical Group Managers, offers frequent Lunch Time Lessons. These one-hour webinars feature topics of interest that will help you manage your practice more efficiently and productively without leaving your office. Take the lesson on your own or share with multiple members of your staff with only one registration. If you are interested in receiving notifications about upcoming webinars, please contact us at NCMSFoundation@ncmedsoc.org.
Recent webinar topics have included HIT, ICD-10 Implementation and Renegotiating Contracts. CDs of these past programs may be ordered online at the NCMS Bookstore.
For more information about PractEssentials or any of the services this program provides, please contact:
- Franklin Walker, Director of Programs & Practice Management, 1-800-722-1350 ext 141, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terri Gonzalez, Director of Practice Improvement, 1-800-722-1350 ext. 123, email@example.com
- Mandy Haynes, Programs Coordinator, 1-800-722-1350 ext. 134, firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit the North Carolina Medical Society Member Resource Center.